Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Anime time


Anime time (tiba-tiba)

Tajuk lagu tak tau, lirik macam best...
Layan-layan.....


What I recall is that blue moonlight,

Your retreating figure waved to me,

As the light of the moon took you away that day,

From my heart, from my heart, I want to tell you,

I love you, I love you,  a feeling that cannot be reached,

Were it a dream, were it a dream, I could have met with you,

Although my wishes cannot come true,

Mischievous magic on the moonlit night - you're imprisoned in the shade of the moon,

Like the new moon obscured by darkness,

Your figure escapes my sight,

Even though you're so close.


Kepada: ....................

Faham ke maksud dia?

Faham tak faham masalah sendiri...

Poi poi...

Cau lu....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sekarang

Typing Test

Visit the Typing Test and try!